Legal stuff... just close this window when done. Should you need help or info, Email us.|
Overall Terms and conditions:|
Please keep the following in mind when doing business with us:
- By purchasing goods from us, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions below.
- We do our best to keep all the products on this website in stock at all times. Stock status is always clearly indicated. Should a product become un-available just after the customer orders it, the customer will be notified immediately and the situation discussed.
- An order is not finalized until shipping costs have been considered, and paid by the customer: unless "free shipping" is clearly mentioned on the products page, please make sure you've added one shipping option (shown on the right hand of the products page screen) to your Paypal cart. If in doubt please Email us.
- Starting in January 2017, there will be no more "regular mail" shipments, all parcels are track-able via our Bpost account. The customer agrees to use the tracking N° provided to follow the parcel and make sure that someone will be present upon the first delivery attempt.
- The customer needs to check the condition of the products delivered upon delivery and should any damage be noticed, the customer needs to inform the delivery staff before they leave and file for a claim, then immediately contact NoHype Audio. Typically in case of heavy damage such as total destruction of the contents of the carton (which hasn't occured to date) or loss of the parcel (extremely rare) a new shipment of the same goods will be offered (duplicate order) but a refund will not be possible. Please do not purchase goods from us if you can't accept a replacement order for a lost/damaged order.
- Outside the EU, all import taxes are the burden of the customer.
- All shipping charges for parcels handled by Bpost are clearly shown on our website pages. Shipping charges are not negotiable.
- Although Bpost and other potential transporters or partners working with Bpost are usually good at respecting delivery dates, NoHype Audio will not be held responsible for unexpected delays.
- Returns & refunds:
- Since June 1st 2022, we cannot ship orders valued over 5000€ fully insured and decided not to ship those orders unless they can be split in mutliple packages.
- Since June 1st 2022, the customer needs to open a complaint/case for a damaged or missing package IMMEDIATELY, without delay, and within 7 calendar days of the last scan by the transporter.
- We cannot stop transit once a package is in the hands of the transporter so please do not ask for a return if your order hasn't been delivered yet.
- Returned products MUST be in their sealed packaging; products in opened, used, tested or otherwise different state than factory-sealed will not be accepted.
- The customer may withdraw from the contract in writing (letter or email) within 14 calendar days without giving any reason but this does not affect the above rule.
- Should the customer be in possession of the goods ordered when withdrawing, shipping the products back to NoHype Audio will be the customer's burden.
- The amount refunded will be the products value less any payment fees, including Paypal fees, bank fees or other fees affecting the paid amount received by us. Shipping costs will not be refunded to the customer. In some cases a restocking fee will be charged and in this case, this will be clearly mentioned on our website, this would typically be second hand items, B-stock or clearance items.
- NoHype Audio's obligation to return payments received by the customer shall be fulfilled within 30 days.
- Rights of refund exist only when the purchased goods have been returned in the original sealed packaging or with an undamaged seal as mentioned above, no exception, and we will need to inspect the returned package before initiating the refund.
- Defects or other damages due to improper, faulty or inappropriate use are not protected by our 2 years warranty. Some manufacuters offer shorter or longer terms. In case of longer terms (over 2 years), warranty coverage will then be up to the manufacturer after the first 2 years (handled by NHA during that period).
- Excluded from the warranty coverage are:
- Used equipment
- Naturally occurring signs of wear
- Product defects caused by use or other wear and tear as well as product defects caused by insufficient attention to the technical instructions for use, by inappropriate use, or due to atypical environmental conditions and/or operating conditions, inadequate maintenance or insufficient care.
- Product defects caused by the utilisation of accessories or replacement parts which are not original components.
- Prices and payment Conditions:
- We will do our best to match any lower online price assuming the products offered at a lower price are in stock and current. Proof may be required at our discretion.
- By finalizing their order via Paypal, customers agree to buy the goods in their Paypal cart, constituting an order that is legally binding. The customer will receive an order confirmation shortly after having placed the order.
- Outside the EU: Paypal is preferred. Within the EU: Bank wire preferred for pro users requiring a commercial invoice. Otherwise Paypal and Credit Card via Paypal payments are accepted, please use the online Paypal cart on this page for Paypal payments. Note: Please always give your European VAT N° if you have one as well as your telephone N°.
- All purchases are to be paid in full before shipping.
- Checks and other non-cash means of payment other than Paypal E-Checks will be declined.